Friday, April 1, 2011

Week 9 Reflection

WHAT: This week we went on a new program for I.T. We went on befunky so that we can play around with our photos so that we can put them on our blogs and make a display in class. We also had fun time. For fun time we played a catching game. Ms McAvoy had to hit a ball and we had to catch the ball and you get ten points. When you have 50 points you get to bat. We had Kapa Haka. At Kapa Haka we learnt a new Haka. It was a welcome Haka so that when a special person comes to our school we can do that Haka.

SO WHA: I learnt how to play around with our photo in befunky. I also learnt how to do a welcome Haka.

NOW WHAT: My goal is to yell when we do the Haka. My goal off the success o meter is to get  my work finished on time. What I want to do is to have a B.P technology challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment